Online Credit Screening for Credit Cards
One of India’s largest Credit Cards company with over 12 million active credit cards.
- .1 million card applications needed to be real-time credit-screened for decisioning by fuzzy matching with close to 90 million records including customers, reject applications and negative databases.
- Expected Turnaround time (TaT) few milliseconds inspite of high concurrency with seasonal peaks
- Extreme variations in names, addresses and other data.
- Entity resolution given variation, volume and velocity – required a highly intelligent & scalable solution.
- Fraudulent patterns in applications demanded product intelligence that no-standard product could resolve.
- Client selected Enterprise – Deduplix 2.3 In-Memory version post intensive PoC including several established players
- Ixsight’s knowledge-services team consulted and executed – analysis based Iterative approach adopting best practices and rule scenario to ensure least false positives and negatives.
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HAV adopted to ensure zero down-time
- Risk & IT teams – goals were taken as critical success measurables
- 60 % increase in relevant matches over the existing system for first implementation and second upgrade resulted in further jump of 30 % over the first
- Zero-wait time for loan officers and the IT-department for optimizing cost and
- Milliseconds response for providing match result of receiving an enquiry
- Savings of close to a million dollars annually
- Zero-Down Time through active-active replication
- Business Continuity, performance scalability, high accuracy ensured all round impact on client ability to manage risk, control fraud and increase the coverage of their offerings
Ixsight Technologies Pvt Ltd provides Enterprise-wide Data Quality Solutions to help organisations embed Entity Resolution Analytics and Data Quality for Risk Mitigation Fraud Control, Compliance and Customer loyalty in their DNA. Ixsight’s solutions has been used to process over 10000 million data items across 115+ customers across the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and Telecom Sector.