The client is among one of the top 5 leading Housing Finance Companies of India and provides competitively priced home loans in the affordable housing segment.
▪ Housing Finance loans usually have sufficient documentation requirements & the approval process goes through stringent processes
▪ At the same time – any fraud related issue can cause significant loss compared to a low-ticket loan. Thus, the business needed to identify potential frauds or possible non-repayment early in the cycle. This meant the client needed to check for matches across various parameters ranging from contact data to collateral to demographic data and bank accounts.
▪ A key requirement was to identify guarantors who may guarantee several loans at same time. ▪ Additionally, groups of individuals may be in cohort directly or indirectly leading to group exposure needed identification.
▪ Identifying whether the property for which loan was being sought has been hypothecated earlier was another business challenge. Address patterns can be varying and identifying issues related to “invalid property” or “repeat property hypothecation” required intelligent address matching. ▪ Client also needed to check with various negative lists like defaulters, negative companies etc.
▪ Client selected Deduplix post intensive PoC including several established players ▪ Deduplix Enterprise solution is currently implemented integrated with client environment. ▪ The workflow is architected around the core Deduplix engine such that it meets client’s various
requirements to address fraud, group exposure, negative data scrub and property match. ▪ The solution is sized for number of applications needed to process during peak time, meet required turnaround time and f stakeholders needing to be entity resolved per application.
Ixsight Technologies Pvt Ltd provides Enterprise-wide Data Quality Solutions to help organisations embed Entity Resolution Analytics and Data Quality for Risk Mitigation Fraud Control, Compliance and Customer loyalty in their DNA. Ixsight’s solutions has been used to process over 10000 million records across 115+ customers across the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and Telecom Sector
Our team is ready to help you 24×7. Get in touch with us now!